Our Vision and Values
At Riseley C of E Primary School we are proud to be an inclusive school where we work together to challenge, inspire and motivate all children to become successful in ‘Learning for Life’.
We expect children and staff to share experiences based on Christian Values, so that pupils can learn effectively and reach their full potential.
In promoting our vision, our aims are to ensure all children will:
- Be part of a happy school where pupils work hard and learn within a Christian environment.
- Enjoy their school life as they develop personal confidence and resilience regardless of their academic ability.
- Develop a respect for other people and their surroundings.
- Receive teaching of the highest quality.
- Be given equal opportunities to succeed.
- Discover a passion for learning, develop creativity and experience success.
- Have a growing sense of awe and wonder, appreciating the beauty and diversity of the world.
- Feel safe and secure in class, playgrounds and after school activities.
- Be provided with opportunities to engage with the Church and the community both locally and globally.
Vision Agreed in December 2014
Aims agreed January 2015