All primary schools in England completed the full range of statutory national tests during the academic year 2021-2022. This included:
- Year 1 Phonics Screening Tests
- Year 2 Phonics Screening Tests (Retests)
- Key Stage 1 Statutory Assessment Tests (SATs)
- Year 4 Multiplication Tests
- Key Stage 2 Statutory Assessment Tests (SATs)
Schools also had to report assessment data for the Early Learning Goals for Reception pupils. This is the percentage of children achieving the expected standard in the ELGs. This is also known as Good Level of Development (GLD).
The data dashboard below outlines the key data for Riseley. Please note that national and local authority data has not yet been released to make direct comparisons.
- Click here to view our latest OFSTED report (March 2017)
- Click here to view our latest SIAMS REPORT (May 2017)
- Click here to access Parent View